Paulig was founded in 1876 when Gustav Paulig started his business in the heart of Helsinki. The company is family-owned still today. Paulig offers coffee, food concepts, spices, plant-based products and snacks. The company’s brands are Paulig, Santa Maria, Risenta, Gold&Green and Poco Loco. Paulig has operations in 13 countries and sales amounted to EUR 921 million in 2019. The group has about 2,100 employees. www.pauliggroup.com
We are strengthening our dynamic Coffee Brand and Portfolio team with an enthusiastic and driven
Brand Manager, Cold Drinks and Cupsolo
As a Brand Manager, you will lead the development of the product portfolio and marketing mix for the Cold drinks, Cupsolo portfolio as well as business development projects for strategic projects related to the coffee portfolio. This entails the positioning of Brand concepts, developing the long- and short-term roadmap as well as being responsible for the communication and visualization of the range. In addition, you will be responsible for development projects on a strategic level. In other words, the full scope of managing a brand: from Brand plans to actual execution of them. You will be the owner of the product portfolio and your main task is to ensure that growth and profitability targets are met for the portfolio, including project management. As a Brand manager, you should be a champion of consumer insight, trends and competition within the category in order to be able of identifying opportunities and developing the marketing mix (4P).
The position is permanent and located in our modern headquarters in Vuosaari, Helsinki.
Key functional responsibilities:
- Portfolio management (follow up, input to roadmaps, monitor and act upon performance, continuous improvement)
- Traded goods business management (supplier relationships, seeking suppliers together with sourcing team, P&L)
- Champion growth drivers and consumer insights
- Gathering and analyzing brand, category and consumer data across markets
- Identify growth and profitability opportunities in the full marketing mix
- Lead portfolio projects
- Marketing mix toolbox (communication plan, creative briefs and master units)
- Category P&L
- Act as a role model and promote the common Paulig culture and collaboration within Paulig.
- 3–5 years of work experience in roles within brand & portfolio management, preferably in FMCG.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- A can-do attitude and willingness to grow in your position.
- An analytical and result-oriented approach in your work.
- Experience from setting direction for product development agenda.
- International mindset, strong business acumen, strategic and result orientation, consumer and customer minded, innovative and collaborative. Making things happen.
- Strong leadership in own organization and in matrix as well as strong inter-personal skills (ability to listen actively).
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Knowledge of Finnish, Swedish, Russian or Estonian is an advantage.
- Challenging and interesting work with strong brands and products.
- Great team that has fun together!
- Possibility to take things forward and work internationally across our different locations as well as other brands and categories within Paulig.
- A work community that shares strong values Strive for Excellence, Stay Curious and Grow Together and sticks together in the purpose For a life full of Flavour.
If you share our passion for taste & food and are currently looking for a place to show your potential and grow professionally, join us!
For more information, please contact MPS Consultants Johanna Korte on Monday 3rd August at 09:00–10:00, tel. 020 746 9455 or Sani Kaajas on Tuesday 11th August at 12:30–13:30, tel. 020 746 9453. Did you get excited? We would be happy to hear from you! We are looking forward to receiving your application and CV with expected salary via the application button no later than August 16th, 2020.