Helkama Bica Oy is a Finnish family enterprise specializing in marine, industrial and telecom cables and applications. We have a solid track record in cable excellence going back more than 50 years. Together with our partner network we are able to supply the full scope of all cabling related needs. Today we have 240 professionals working at our production sites in Kaarina, Hanko and Shanghai.
Helkama Bica Oy is looking for:
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
to lead our production and supply chain
In this role, You will be responsible for leading and developing our production units, logistics and the whole supply chain. You will lead transformation from production orientation to customer and sales approach. You will introduce and provide new cable related service models to customers together with our marketing and sales function. An important part of Your job is to provide new solutions to offering and to conduct make-or-buy – analysis and decisions. As a member of Helkama Bica management team, you will contribute to fulfil the ever-changing needs of our customers. You will be working mainly in Kaarina site.
Key requirements to succeed in this role are:
- Masters level degree, preferably M.Sc. in Engineering
- 10+ years working experience preferably in global environment
- Proven track record of leading production units and experience in managing supply chain
- Customer oriented mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills with good communication and negotiation skills
- Relevant reporting and IT skills, especially ERP and Excel
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- Willingness to travel in Finland and occasionally in China
We offer an independent and challenging role in which you can develop your skills and ambitions. We have an enthusiastic working environment with family-owned company values and benefits.
For more information, please contact MPS Consultant Tomi Välimäki, tel. +358 20 746 9450 on Wednesday 16th September at 14-16, on Monday 28th September at 10.30-11.30 and on Wednesday 30th September at 9-11.
We are looking forward to receiving your application by October 4th, 2020 at the latest. Please attach your CV and salary request with your application via the apply button.