ANDRITZ Oy is a leading global supplier of systems, equipment and services for the pulp and paper industry including wood processing, fiber processing, chemical recovery, and stock preparation. In addition, ANDRITZ Oy offers biomass boilers and gasification plants for energy production. ANDRITZ HYDRO Oy, located in Tampere, delivers systems, equipment, and services for hydraulic power generation. The number of employees of ANDRITZ companies in Finland is approximately 1 200. The Centers of Excellence are Kotka, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Savonlinna, Varkaus, and Tampere. The Headquarters are located in Helsinki, Finland.
The publicly listed technology Group is headquartered in Graz, Austria, and has a staff of approximately 25,700 employees.
ANDRITZ operates more than 250 sites in over 40 countries.
As we are growing, we are restructuring and reinforcing our controlling team with a key player,
Global Division Controller, Recovery and Power
You will be responsible for division’s financial management, risk & commercial management and business development. Together with your team you will support product groups in financial matters and provide reliable, transparent financial status information and reporting of the division. You will work in close cooperation with division management, the commercial project management and the financial department of Andritz Group and Andritz Oy.
The location of the position can be in the Andritz Oy office in Helsinki, Kotka or Varkaus in Finland. You are required to travel in the position. You will report to the SVP, Division Manager.
Your main tasks include:
- Planning, steering and controlling all financially relevant data for the purpose of providing action recommendations for the management
- Annual compilation of the budget, together with regular forecasts, medium-term planning for the company and consolidation on division level
- Regular and ad-hoc global and local divisional reporting
- Development of a divisional controlling for the division within the Andritz Group
- Team leadership – supporting competence, motivation co-operation in the team
We expect you to have following experience & expertise:
- relevant educational background in business management or economics
- proven knowledge in accounting and controlling and preferably some knowledge in capital project business
- outstanding organization and communication skills
- self-imposed and target-oriented mindset for work
- fluent command of spoken and written Finnish and English, further languages are of advantage
ANDRITZ Oy as an employer offers you varying challenges, freedom of planning your own work, and development opportunities in a fast-paced international technology company. You will be surrounded by a positive team spirit and supportive colleagues willing to cooperate, share knowledge, and learn together. Fulfill your potential – come and join us!
For more information please contact MPS Consultant Jaana Jaatinen, tel. 020 746 9690. Please send your application with CV by 23.6.2019 via the application button.