Our business is growing and to ensure that this growth continues further, we are looking for two Project Managers to strengthen our project management capabilities. In your role as Project Manager, you will further strengthen our Engineering and development team by leading wide range of projects from technical process improvement and new technology projects to factory expansion project.
We offer you a challenging and multifaceted employment opportunity in a fast-growing and leading company in the enzyme industry. Our international working environment will offer you the opportunity to further develop yourself professionally and personally. You will be working within the great team with close and supportive co-operation with your supervisor.
The main responsibilities include:
- Leading multiple projects in different phases simultaneously
- Project management & implementation control (including resourcing, scheduling, investment applications, contractor management, payment management, planning and leading)
- Project planning and scope defining in co-operation with engineering team and other teams
- Manufacturing performance improvement through successful commissioning of projects
- Implementing the requirements of H&S, quality, environment and manufacturing
- MSc or BSc in engineering, preferably in process technology or industrial engineering & management
- Experience in project management, preferably in manufacturing/technical investments
- Fluent both spoken and written English and Finnish
- Result oriented and high level of accountability
- Excellent presentation skills (incl. Powerpoint)
- Self-driven and hands-on personality with strong problem solving skills
- Experience in health and safety is an asset
The position is permanent and located in Rajamäki, Finland. Working conditions are flexible, however depending on the project phase more on-site work is required.
For further information about the position please contact Eerika Hoikkala, Head of Engineering, Roal Oy, +358 40 167 8433, on 21.3., 27.3., 29.-31.3. at 11-12 or Heidi Palo, Senior Consultant, MPS Career Oy, on 28.3. at 14-15 or Hanna Ruohonen, Senior Consultant, MPS Career Oy on 24.3. at 10-11. Please send your application with CV via the application button by April 3rd.